The Power Of Pinterest
Pinterest is the hottest thing since sliced bread and it’s time for you to get in on the action and learn how to PROPERLY use it for your business.
You see, it’s not just about “using” Pinterest, it’s about using Pinterest correctly with the right strategies to get big results fast. I know half of you are sitting there wondering how you can do this – which is exactly why I have taken the time to share this important, or should I say “pinterest~ing” information with you! You know that I am always here to help, so HERE I AM!
Now, it is time to Use Pinterest to Get Exposure, Traffic & Sales. You ready?
Learn how to use Pinterest to:
- Gain incredible exposure for your business.
- Drive tons of quality traffic to your site.
- Surprising strategies to boost your SEO.
- Create consistent viral marketing for your brand.
- Post an online catalogue on Pinterest.
- Make money just by pinning!
Stop struggling and let’s make you and your business a success.
Access your comprehensive training materials to start using Pinterest for your business here —> http://goo.gl/n0O0y
Here’s some very interesting facts I read on prdaily.com in their post called “17 Pinterest stats to show your boss or client”:
1. Pinterest is retaining and engaging users as much as two to three times as efficiently as Twitter was at a similar time in history.
2. Etsy is the top site in terms of “source domains.” (Source domains are the sites that content on Pinterest links to externally.) Google is second, followed by Flickr, Tumblr, and WeHeartit.com (via RJMetrics)
3. Pinterest accounts for 3.6 percent of referral traffic, while Twitter just barely edged ahead of the newcomer, accounting for 3.61 percent of referral traffic. In July 2011, Pinterest accounted for just 0.17 percent of referral traffic, proving the site’s blockbuster growth.
4. Pinterest has 10.4 million registered users (and growing).
5. According to AppData and Facebook, 97 percent of Pinterest users are women.
6. American users of the social network spend an average of one hour and 17 minutes on the site, well ahead of Twitter (36 minutes), LinkedIn (17 minutes), and Google+ (six minutes).
7. Top corporate Pinterest boards: Real Simple (34,517 followers), HGTV (17,824 followers), Nordstrom (9,886 followers), West Elm (11,547 followers), ModCloth (11,813 followers), Whole Foods (14,217 followers), Better Homes and Gardens (15,127 followers), Kate Spade (16,371 followers), Etsy (53,784 followers).
8. Estimated unique visitors to Pinterest.com increased by 429 percent from September to December 2011.
9. According to comScore, the average Pinterest user spends 98 minutes per month on the site, compared to 2.5 hours on Tumblr, and seven hours on Facebook.
10. Daily Pinterest users have increased by more than 145 percent since the beginning of 2012.
11. More than one-fifth of Facebook-connected users are on Pinterest daily (which represents more than 2,000,000 members). (via Mashable)
12. Top areas of the country for Pinterest users: East South Central (Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee) and West North Central (Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota and North Dakota).
13. The biggest demographic for Pinterest: Women ages 25 to 34.
14. Only 25 percent of Pinterest users have earned a bachelors or higher degree and the majority live off a household income of $25,000 to $75,000. (via Ignite)
15. In the U.K., the majority of Pinterest users are male (56 percent male vs. 44 percent female).
16. Top interests on Pinterest in the U.S.: crafts, gifts, hobbies/leisure, interior design, fashion designers/collections. (via Ragan.com)
17. Top interests on Pinterest in the U.K.: venture capital, blogging resources, crafts, Web stats/analytics, SEO/marketing. (via Ragan.com)
And to think, this is just getting started!!
Must have resources for getting started on Pinterest:
- Pinterest Goodies -> CLICK HERE
(includes the pinterest button, pinterest for iphone, follow button and more!)
- Pin a Quote -> CLICK HERE
- Power of Pinning for your Business -> CLICK HERE
- Track your results –> http://pinterest.com/source/yourdomainname.com
- Pin Pictures From Facebook –> CLICK HERE
It’s very important to get on Pinterest and set things up the right way. If you don’t have an account yet, no problem. Since you can only join by invitation if you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will send you a personal invite.
Let’s do this, get your Power of Pining today so that Pinterest can help you blow up your business!