Rich Mood Editor for Skype Video Tutorial + Download Link
In this post I’m going to share with you how you can set your mood … (on skype that is) … so you can update your Skype profile and stand out from everyone else.
It’s easy and it’s free. Two things I love ♥ to share with you all! Let’s get this party started…
How Does the Rich Mood Editor for Skype Work?
|The rich mood editor is made available by Pamela for Skype. You can download it Free Here. It’s a sweet little app that allows you to create HTML formatted mood messages and simply set them in Skype.
The Rich Mood Editor supports the following HTML tags:
The above are the only tags supported by Skype as of today.
As you can see in the video tutorial I share with you below, you can easily change your mood in Skype using the rich mood editor by simply typing in the box what you want to share with others. Then, if you wish, you can adjust the font color, font size, make your font bold, italic, underlined or even centerized. I really like that you can even make your font blink. What I did not share with you in the video is that you can also click on the file button and upload an html script to do the same if you happen to have one saved on your computer. But seems how it can be done so easily without having to write it out in html, I decided to stick with the easy way! I know we’re all super busy and want things done right now, am I right? lol
I hope you enjoy the video tutorial and have fun sharing new things with your skype friends by changing your mood on Skype.
Once you have downloaded the rich mood editor, be sure to follow these instructions so it will work properly:
Step by Step Instructions How To Download and Connect the Skype Mood Message Editor to Skype
- Download and Execute (click) the Mood Editor
- Look at Skype and choose Allow Access in the Yellow Area
- Use the Skype menus as follow; Tools > Options > Advanced Options
- Click the Link at the bottom that says “Manage Other Programs’ Access to Skype”
- Click the Save button
- Choose “Allow this program to access Skype”
- Then OK > OK > Save
- Check your Mood Editor now to see if the Skype Buttons are active (colored not grey)
** If you want all the cool features like skype mood editor, skype call recorder, skype auto reply and more then visit Pamela here.
Wowza…I think we are done. I sure hope this has been helpful Please be kind and show me some love below and share if you found it at all useful! Comments are always welcome!!
Don’t forget to add me to skype so I can see your Mood Changes!
Incoming search terms:
- mood editor for skype
- rich mood editor for skype
- Rich Mood Editor
- richmood editor for skype
- skype mood editor
- skype rich mood editor
- rich mood editor for skype скачать
- rich mood editor for skype ёърўрЄ№
- mood editor for skype kullanm
- rich mood editr for skkp kullanm